of the course are:
• developing a deeper understanding of colour as an expression
• recognising colour as a means to activate body inherent
• getting in touch with and unlock inner wisdom;
• using colour to change existing personal pattern, processes,
disease and situations;
• experiencing colour as a link between inner and “objective”
outer healing energies;
• working with the intrinsic intelligence of colour.
Outline of general teaching and practical work:
• Science, technology and bioinformation and holistic
approach of colour therapy:
Studying physics, foundation of light and sound; Isaac Newton, Fraunhoffer,
Bunsen, Kirchhoff, Max Planck, Fritz Albert Popp and Marco Bishop.
Light's dual capacity of ray and wave, the electromagnetic spectrum,
analysis, photon, quantum and biophotons, vibration, DNA, synapses
• Colour and history:
Looking at awareness, concepts, meaning and use of colours throughout
history in different civilisations i.e. Egypt, China, Africa, Mayas,
Atlantis, etc.; colours used in rituals and sacred teachings as
well as colour used
in our modern consumerist’s world.
• Colour research and philosophy:
Looking at the works and contributions of old and contemporary scientists,
thinkers: Steiner, Goethe, Lacey, Libermann, Amber, Babitt, Ghadiali,
Muths, Bishop, Heller.
• Colours and psychology:
Exploring significance and effects of colour on our psyche, the
power of colour
in Mandalas to modern psychological tests, Art and art therapy:
Babitt, Muths, Viky Wall.
• Traditional and holistic approach to illness and
Looking at concepts of Homeopathy, Ayurveda, Bach Flower Remedies,
Medicine, massage, aromatherapy, astrology, acupuncture, reflexology,
vibrational medicine, and traditional medicine anatomy and physiology,
functions of the body.
• Healing power of colours:
Teaching different colour treatment methods; effects of colours
on the physical
body, radiation, visualisation, meditation, breathing, meridians,
food, practical exercises.
• Colours and interdisciplinary methods:
Sound, gemstones, numerology, astrology, scent, Kabala.
• Counselling skills, code of ethics and conduct.
Outline of espacio specific teaching and practical work:
• Colour and finer energies and Cosmos / Space, Colour
and the soul concept:
Awareness, level of consciousness and inner and out network: comparative
studies of Reich, Leadbeater, Khan, Alper, Brugh Joy.
• Colour duality and colour integration:
Developing an inner understanding of colour medicine; exploring
“negative” and positive” aspects of colour; integrating
of opposites such as Black and White.
• To “have” colour and to “be”
Exploring and understanding the difference of colour being used
as tool according to colour “rules”, and acquiring a
deeper understanding of colour as an expression of life energy of
a person; the expression of colour is as diversified as living beings
• Colour dynamics, dimension and consciousness:
Learning to understand length, depth, width, consistency and inner
forms of colours, time-space continuum of colour; colour as information
system and access to different dimensions.
• Colour medicine healing - living colour:
Research and practical application of richness and variety of colour
in every day life; the powerful energy source of colour; case studies,
demonstration of practical experiences.
• Colour vibration and perception of other realities:
Untapping and connecting to our own inner wisdom; using colour for
grounding and facing reality, not for escapism, finding our inner
• Colour acupuncture:
Studying the 26 main acupuncture points and their meaning for the
body, applying and working with colour to combine the healing powers
of colour and acupuncture.
• Colour intelligence and senses:
Feeling, tasting, singing,smelling and hearing colour to integrate
all the senses.
Duration of course: a total of 26 days over 2 years in 2 - 4 days
The number of students is limited to 10 per course.
Certificate: Diploma Holistic Colour Therapy
Further Information: Contact Us
International Institute for Holistic Studies has been accredited
as Independent Schoool of the
Medicine Association, U.K. (BCMA)
affiliated with Calamus
International University, London.