- Bees can recognize human faces, elephants communicate,
- birds can learn the basic grammar rules of a language
- bacteria speak to each other
- So what do we know about the language of trees?
How can we communicate with trees?
Let Christa Muths take you on a journey to re-connect to the language of nature
and help you to understand and communicate with trees
Trees are of paramount importance to our ecosystem and deserve to be listened to.
- Each walk will last approximately 2 hours
- The pace will be gentle with frequent pauses
- Ample notes will be provided
Meeting Point: Southampton Common, Entrance Hill Lane, Bellemoor Rd.
10am - 12 pm, or 2 - 4pm
- To book please contact Christa on 023-80366181, 07775908549 or at Christa@espacio-time.com